An Indian woman cries while singing devotional songs during a gathering to mourn the death of a 23-year old rape victim in New Delhi, India, Saturday, Jan. 5, 2013. Passers-by refused to stop to help a naked, bleeding gang-rape victim after she was dumped from a bus onto a New Delhi street, and police delayed taking her to a hospital for 30 minutes, the woman's male companion said in an interview. It was his first public account of the gruesome attack that killed the 23-year-old student and prompted demands for reform of a law enforcement culture seen as lax in crimes against women.
- N.H. House rejects casino bill
- Hollywood in Haverhill; Denzel to film in empty Lowe's building
- Mayor overseas as another supporter under scrutiny
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- Observance will honor North Andover Marine killed in Beirut 30 years ago