Former Plaistow Fish and Game Club treasurer Alan Colby, seated at left, listens to his attorney, public defender Anthony Naro, during his theft trial in January in Rockingham Superior Court. Colby was sentenced yesterday for embezzling money from the club.
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms