Former Plaistow Fish and Game Club treasurer Alan Colby, seated at left, listens to his attorney, public defender Anthony Naro, during his theft trial in January in Rockingham Superior Court. Colby was sentenced yesterday for embezzling money from the club.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver