Wilfredo Laboy II, 38, was sentenced to one year supervised probation for pleading guilty to perjury. Here he leaves the stand with his attorney Scott Gleason of Haverhill. His trial was supposed to start today in Lawrence Superior Court.
- U.S. Attorney, GLCAC settle allegations
- Man nabbed for shooting arrows at neighbor blames dog for gun, maid for crack pipe
- Police: Local man raped teen as friend videotaped act
- Distraught jewelry thief asks police to shoot him
- Man sentenced in Salem voyeurism case