Wilfredo Laboy II, 38, was sentenced to one year supervised probation for pleading guilty to perjury. Here he leaves the stand with his attorney Scott Gleason of Haverhill. His trial was supposed to start today in Lawrence Superior Court.
- Easton Street fire leaves nine people homeless; several firefighters suffer heat exhaustion
- Police: Man tried to shoot clerk, but gun malfunctioned
- City officer back after suspension
- Mount Washington closes Salem campus
- $260K more coming to city from man's estate