Cutting the ribbon to officially open the center are, from left, Dr. Laxmi Ramesh, medical site director; Lester P. Schindel, president and chief executive officer of Holy Family Hospital, Methuen East District Councilor Ronald Marsan, State Rep. Linda Dean Campbell, State Rep. Diana DiZoglio, Robert Ingala, chief executive officer of Greater Lawrence Family Health Center and State Rep. Frank Moran.
- U.S. Attorney, GLCAC settle allegations
- Man nabbed for shooting arrows at neighbor blames dog for gun, maid for crack pipe
- Police: Local man raped teen as friend videotaped act
- Distraught jewelry thief asks police to shoot him
- Man sentenced in Salem voyeurism case