Kevin Barrett, a letter carrier for the Derry Post Office, walks his route on West Broadway yesterday. The U.S. Postal Service plans to drop Saturday delivery of first-class mail by August in its latest effort to cut costs.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver