PAUL BILODEAU/Staff photo Jacob Waites, 10, a fifth-grader at Consentino School, navigates Washington Street on his way home from school yesterday. Parents are complaining to city officials about unclear sidewalks that force students to walk in narrow streets.
- U.S. Attorney, GLCAC settle allegations
- Man nabbed for shooting arrows at neighbor blames dog for gun, maid for crack pipe
- Police: Local man raped teen as friend videotaped act
- Distraught jewelry thief asks police to shoot him
- Man sentenced in Salem voyeurism case