From left to right, Todd Berberian, R.D.O., owner of Andover Eye Care, Niko Skrivanos, 13, of North Andover and Charlene Glynn, O.D. talk about the different styles glasses on display during the Eye-See event held at Andover Eye Care. Niko Skrivanos, 13, and an eighth-grader at Pike School, started the charity Eye-See, which provides eyeglasses for kids who can't afford them.
- Easton Street fire leaves nine people homeless; several firefighters suffer heat exhaustion
- Pregnant woman arraigned for allegedly dealing heroin
- Haverhill police search for would-be armed robber
- College closes Salem, Nashua campuses
- Salem seeks to stop illegal campaigning