Paul Jackson with CNN's storm coverage team waits to do a live shot under Johnnie Mercer's Pier in Wrightsville Beach, N.C., Friday, June 7, 2013. Tropical Storm Andrea is bringing rain and wind to Carolinas, causing thousands to lose power and streams to swell. The storm was racing through South Carolina early Friday and was expected to move into eastern North Carolina by midday. (AP Photo/Willmington Star-News, Paul Stephen )
- Londonderry Market Basket workers to 'stay the course'
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: MARKET BASKET RALLY
- BREAKING: Market Basket board to consider sale to Arthur T. Demoulas
- Breakdown lane will be closed for rotary project in Methuen
- UPDATE: Up to 10,000 people estimated at Market Basket rally