This suit, which would have been worn by a suffragette, is part of the "Downton Abbey Style" exhibit showing clothing from the Downton Abbey era -- World War I to the Jazz Age at the Peabody Historical Society.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver