Bob Roy, Sr., of Salisbury poses with the enormous striped bass he caught this weekend. It weighed 54 lbs., 10 oz, and the length was 52 inches. It was daught on a boat outside the mouth of the Merrimack River on a live mackerel.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver