Mary Beth St. Cyr is photographed in front of Tilly before it was lifted yesterday to be refurbished in Haverhill. St. Cyr's late father, Charlie, is believed to be the one who built the model whale in the late 1950s.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver