"The first organ was very important to (C.B. Fisk), and the second one was important to us as a company to revisit this venue," said Greg Bover, project manager and C.B. Fisk's vice president for operations, of the Opus 139 built for the Harvard church.
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter