Robel Phillipos leaves federal court Friday, Sept. 13, 2013, in Boston after he was arraigned on charges of hindering the investigation of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Phillipos pleaded not guilty to the charges.
- Blaze on Folger Avenue in Beverly ‘like a lumberyard on fire’
- 10 new police officers to hit city's streets
- City makes offer to former health department director
- Firefighters treated in hazmat incident, homes in Lawrence, Andover evacuated
- Parking changes coming to city