Accused madam Lori Barron of Salem, N.H., is led from court after her arrest in June on charges of running a brothel in Lawrence. Barron allegedly had a client list of 2,000, including firefighters, a police officer and a city councilor, according to police reports. So far, none of them has been charged.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver