A "Bill Gates" scarecrow set up by West Elementary School students in downtown Andover was set ablaze by a pair of hood-wearing vandals Sunday, just hours after 40 scarecrows were set up downtown as part of a scarecrow festival.
- Andover church moving services to arts center to accommodate holiday crowds
- Fast-changing weather is one of '603 Reasons' N.H. is special
- Police arrest 11 on drug charges, including major heroin dealer
- Bail set at $50K for Rollins School lockdown suspect
- Body found in Sterling may be that of Jeremiah Oliver