Advocates for Proposition AA in Colorado celebrated Tuesday, Nov. 5, after winning a vote on marijuana taxation. Rick Ridder, left, high-fived Christian Sederberg, right, at a victor party in downtown Denver. Proposition AA would impose a pair of taxes on legal marijuana sales.
- Market Basket to advertise store manager jobs
- Patrick keeps his distance from Market Basket dispute
- Jones named Plaistow's interim chief
- More for your bus ride: Mayors push MVRTA to allow passengers to carry more bags
- Police: woman tried to hit cruiser, officers