Greater Haverhill Chamber of Commerce hosted a debate between the Democratic, Republican and Independent candidates for the 1st Essex Senate seat at DiBurro's in Haverhill. From left, Independent candidate Jim Kelcourse, Republican candidate Shaun Toohey, Democratic candidate Kathleen O'Connor Ives and Independent candidate Paul Magliocchetti.
- Lantigua's girlfriend sues Rivera, seeking reinstatement to a city job
- NH man accused of stealing almost $1M in computer parts
- Suspended officer attends funeral in uniform
- Detective suffers serious hand injury while making drug arrest
- Mass, NH attorneys general warn Market Basket on labor laws