CARL RUSSO/Staff photo. Ashley Torr and Daniel Lang of Somerville moved their Oct. 20 wedding date up because Dan father, Robert Lang is seriously ill and under hospice care. The two got married last night at the Merrimack Valley Hospice House in Haverhill in front of their immediate family. Dan and Ashley toast their wedding with his father Robert. 9/27/2012.
- Derry town administrator's lewdness trial delayed
- Police nab suspect in Monday bank robbery
- Meth clinic proposed at N.H. border
- N.H. drivers could see 4- to 5-cent gas tax hike
- Back on Berkeley Street: Family of nine rebuilds home almost a year after 3-alarm fire