CARL RUSSO/Staff photo. Ashley Torr and Daniel Lang of Somerville moved their Oct. 20 wedding date up because Dan's father, Robert Lang is seriously ill and under hospice care. The two got married last night at the Merrimack Valley Hospice House in Haverhill in front of their immediate families. Dan and Ashley exchanged vows as Dan's family looks on. Dan's sisters, Elizabeth (left) and Kaitlyn Lang (right) and his parents Robert and Chris Lang of Boxford.
- Haverhill looks for 3-month ban on pot centers
- N.H. trails Mass. in economic recovery
- Man admits to using deceased's credit card
- TOP HEAVY U As tuition soars, colleges add more administrators than students or faculty
- UMass Lowell, Salem State dispute federal figures