CARL RUSSO/Staff photo. Ashley Torr and Daniel Lang of Somerville moved their Oct. 20 wedding date up because Dan's father, Robert Lang is seriously ill and under hospice care. The two got married last night at the Merrimack Valley Hospice House in Haverhill in front of their immediate families. Dan and Ashley exchanged vows as Dan's family looks on. Dan's sisters, Elizabeth (left) and Kaitlyn Lang (right) and his parents Robert and Chris Lang of Boxford.
- Proposed development rejected on Showcase site
- Ritzer family statement on Philip Chism assault arraignment
- Chism arraigned in second bathroom attack on a woman
- Pysch patient found after leaving Holy Family ER
- UPDATE: Teacher slaying suspect arraigned on assault charge