This NOAA satellite image taken today at 1:45 a.m. shows Hurricane Sandy over northern Bahamas with cloudiness across Florida and the southeastern Atlantic Basin into the northern Caribbean. It also shows a well-defined frontal boundary over the central Great Lakes extending southwest to Texas with rain showers and a few embedded thunderstorms (AP Photo/Weather Underground).
Mass. Senate approves PAC disclosure bill
BOSTON (AP) -- The Massachusetts Senate has approved a bill designed to tighten reporting requirements for independent political expenditures, including those made by political action committees known as super PACs. Under the bill, corporations, laboContinued ...
New arrest linked to pistol used after marathon attacks
BOSTON (AP) -- A friend of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is believed to have provided the handgun used to kill a Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer during the manhunt, people with knowledge of the investigation sContinued ...
JetBlue pilot among 6 arrested in Boston drug bust
BOSTON (AP) — A JetBlue pilot from Florida is among six people arrested by Boston police over the weekend in an investigation of drug dealing incidents near the Boston Common. Police said John Manwaring, 42, of Maitland, Florida, and a woman with hiContinued ...
- Cameras take snapshots of license plates, replace tollbooths
- Seals angering residents
- Wampanoag chief has mixed feelings on casino bid
- Friday, July 18, 2014
- Rep criticized over flood of immigrant kids
- Saturday, July 12, 2014
- Woman, 32, dies after car hits her in Dorchester area
- Mass. wine lovers raise a glass to direct shipping law
- Money race heats up in 6th District campaign
- Gunman in Pamela Smart case gets work release
- Friday, July 11, 2014
- GOP's Baker admits he misspoke on contraceptive ruling
- Obama books 2-week summer getaway on Martha's Vineyard
- Massachusetts reports progress in fixing healthcare exchange website
- Thursday, July 10, 2014
- 'It makes us very proud'
- Boston considers immigration proposal
- Mass. House approves hard-hitting gun bill
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court nominee OK'd
- Tuesday, July 8, 2014
- DA Blodgett, victim's mom speak out against parole changes
- Monday, July 7, 2014
- Protesters planning women's rights rally in Boston
- Saturday, July 5, 2014
- Woman quits career to make violins in Mass.
- Candidates ramping up calls for people's pledge
- Mother seeks to help drug addicts get clean
- Rally planned for 'women's equality'
- Salem marijuana dispensary could see extra traffic
- Casino repeal vote leaves tribal plans up in the air
- Nantucket delays Fourth of July party a day
- Rodeo, school success for Mass. teen
- Friday, July 4, 2014
- Rulings highlight differences in Mass. GOP
- Thursday, July 3, 2014
- Patriots: Team owes Hernandez nothing
- Mass. Senate approves PAC disclosure bill