Elizabeth Warren talks with reporters following her debate with Sen. Scott Brown, R-Mass., Thursday.
Jury convicts O'Brien in probation hiring scheme
BOSTON (AP) — Former state probation commissioner John O'Brien was convicted yesterday of rigging the department's hiring process to favor politically-connected applicants over those who were more qualified. The guilty verdict on charges of racketeerContinued ...
Prosecutor: Man wanted to bomb Harvard
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (AP) — A Moroccan man made repeated statements about wanting to bomb Harvard University and Homeland Security offices in Hartford, Conn., a prosecutor said yesterday. Prosecutor Krishna Patel says El Mehdi Semlali Fathi made the statContinued ...
JFK returns to old look in new collectors' coins
WEST POINT, N.Y. (AP) — President John F. Kennedy is getting his old look back on new collectors' coins. The slain president's profile debuted on the half dollar 50 years ago, and the image was subtly tweaked and sharpened in the 1990s. Now the U.S.Continued ...
- Dunkin' pushing cashiers to 'upsell' in afternoons
- Mass. gears up to fight gambling addiction
- Mass. Senate approves PAC disclosure bill
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- New arrest linked to pistol used after marathon attacks
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- JetBlue pilot among 6 arrested in Boston drug bust
- Cameras take snapshots of license plates, replace tollbooths
- Monday, July 21, 2014
- Seals angering residents
- Wampanoag chief has mixed feelings on casino bid
- Friday, July 18, 2014
- Rep criticized over flood of immigrant kids
- Saturday, July 12, 2014
- Woman, 32, dies after car hits her in Dorchester area
- Mass. wine lovers raise a glass to direct shipping law
- Money race heats up in 6th District campaign
- Gunman in Pamela Smart case gets work release
- Friday, July 11, 2014
- GOP's Baker admits he misspoke on contraceptive ruling
- Obama books 2-week summer getaway on Martha's Vineyard
- Massachusetts reports progress in fixing healthcare exchange website
- Thursday, July 10, 2014
- 'It makes us very proud'
- Boston considers immigration proposal
- Mass. House approves hard-hitting gun bill
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court nominee OK'd
- Tuesday, July 8, 2014
- DA Blodgett, victim's mom speak out against parole changes
- Monday, July 7, 2014
- Protesters planning women's rights rally in Boston
- Saturday, July 5, 2014
- Woman quits career to make violins in Mass.
- Candidates ramping up calls for people's pledge
- Mother seeks to help drug addicts get clean
- Rally planned for 'women's equality'
- Salem marijuana dispensary could see extra traffic
- Jury convicts O'Brien in probation hiring scheme