- Friday, February 14, 2014
Toddler found unresponsive in Mass. crib dies
YARMOUTH, Mass. (AP) -- A toddler who was found unresponsive in his crib and later died was the son of substance abusers, had several medical conditions and had been placed in the care of relatives, officials said yesterday. Police and fire officialsContinued ...
Past felonies could restrict Mass. foster parents
BOSTON (AP) -- State lawmakers are seeking to restrict licensing of foster parents who have felony convictions. The Massachusetts Senate yesterday approved a measure that would put a six-month moratorium on the placement of any child with a foster paContinued ...
- Wednesday, February 12, 2014
New Hemingway artifacts from Cuba at JFK Library
BOSTON (AP) -- Bar bills, personal notes, telegrams and even recipes from Nobel Prize-winning author Ernest Hemingway are available for the first time at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum. The 2,500 digitally scanned materials wereContinued ...
- Tuesday, February 11, 2014
- School fashion clash in Rockport
- Senators push raising Mass., federal minimum wage
- Monday, February 10, 2014
- Politicians react to Senate president departure
- Border collie wins Westminster show agility trial
- Police look for missing mother and daughter
- Sunday, February 9, 2014
- Military plane makes emergency landing in Mass.
- Mass. Senate President Murray leaving Legislature
- Friday, February 7, 2014
- NH Sen. votes to lift ban on billboard liquor advertisements
- Wednesday, February 5, 2014
- Judge: Accused abuser 'needs to be caged'
- Massachusetts tells state workers to stay home
- Ethics panel votes to expel jailed Rep.
- Tuesday, February 4, 2014
- Alleged victim of Aaron Hernandez shot again in Conn.
- Mass. Senate considers changes in unemployment aid
- Saturday, February 1, 2014
- Mass. to institute food waste ban
- Friday, January 31, 2014
- GOP facing 'food fight' as 2016 debate begins
- US prosecutors seek Tsarnaev execution
- Feds release extra $18M in Mass. heating oil help
- Mirren honored with Harvard's Hasty Pudding award
- Mass. gambling chief asks court to dismiss lawsuit
- Thursday, January 30, 2014
- Feds to seek death penalty for Marathon bombing suspect
- Wednesday, January 29, 2014
- 2 charged with selling fake Super Bowl tickets
- In speech, Mass. Gov. reflects on past, future
- Tuesday, January 28, 2014
- Three for Philippine relief
- Monday, January 27, 2014
- Bills would regulate drones to ensure privacy
- Sunday, January 26, 2014
- Bulger defends himself in 'Whitey' doc at Sundance
- Friday, January 24, 2014
- Longtime BostonTV anchormanChet Curtis dies at 74
- Unemployment rate down in Massachusetts