PLAISTOW — Officials have released the names of the three people killed at 5 Center Circle by carbon monoxide poising Tuesday.
The victims were identified as Kirk Walsh, 32, Maryanne Comparato, 47, and John Adams Jr., 28. All three died as a result of accidental CO poisoning.
The investigation continues, but preliminary results show the propane heating system likely was the source. That's from an announcement by State Fire Marshal J.William Degnan, Plaistow fire Chief John McArdle, and Plaistow police Chief Stephen Savage.
Officials are analyzing the furnace and its installation.
A fourth victim, Keith Small, was found unconscious at the scene and was taken to a hyberbaric chamber at Massachusetts General Hospital. McArdle said he remained hospitalized yesterday.
The investigation will continue for the next several days, officials said.