A three alarm fire destroyed a two story house with a walk-in attic at 70-72 Berkeley Street in Lawrence early Saturday morning. The 2 a.m. fire quickly went to three alarms as water hydrant problems plagued the effort by firefighters to save the structure. Lawrence fire was assisted at the fire scene and in station coverage by Andover, Haverhill, Methuen, North Andover, Lowell, Dracut and Tewksbury. 1/19/2013.
Statement from Market Basket co-CEOs
Market Basket co-CEOs Felicia Thornton and James Gooch released this statement Tuesday as protests continued : “We share many of the sentiments that (former CEO) Arthur T. Demoulas articulated in his statement. The success of Market Basket and the loContinued ...
Firefighters knock down Derry fire
Firefighters knocked down a fire that damaged a Derryfield Road home last night.Continued ...
Missing teen back with family nine months later
A 15-year-old New Hampshire girl who disappeared while on her way home from school nine months ago is safely home with her family, the state attorney general said today.Continued ...
- Rally grows to more than 3,000 at Tewksbury Market Basket
- Firefighters treated in hazmat incident, homes in Lawrence, Andover evacuated
- Saturday, July 12, 2014
- Gunman in Pamela Smart case gets work release
- Friday, July 11, 2014
- Longtime Plaistow police chief dies
- Thursday, July 10, 2014
- Pregnant woman arraigned for allegedly dealing heroin
- Haverhill police search for would-be armed robber
- College closes Salem, Nashua campuses
- Wednesday, July 9, 2014
- Chism indicted in assault on DYS worker
- Police: Motorcyclist traveling 107 mph
- Tuesday, July 8, 2014
- College's dorm plans draw fire
- Opponents will hear natural gas pipeline plan tonight in Andover
- Monday, July 7, 2014
- N.H. man arrested after police pursuit
- Lawrence fire leaves 15 homeless this morning
- Sunday, July 6, 2014
- BREAKING UPDATE: Police ID owner of guns, powder, fuses on Exchange St.
- BREAKING UPDATE: No pipe bomb, but police find guns, crossbow and bomb making materials
- BREAKING: Possible pipe bombs found in Lawrence, near Methuen line
- Friday, July 4, 2014
- Police raid Haverhill company
- Man suffers injury in fireworks mishap
- Damage to Methuen car dealer could hit $100K
- Thursday, July 3, 2014
- CDC drug report concerns N.H. leaders
- Investigators seek public's help in finding cause of Canal Street fire
- Fireworks rescheduled in Derry, Salem
- Haverhill fireworks still on for tonight
- Lawrence postpones Fourth festivities to July 5.
- Wednesday, July 2, 2014
- Hearing slated for Methuen cell tower
- Fireworks, festivals get new dates, but some communities still undecided
- Boston Pops moves annual July 4th show to July 3rd
- Statement from Market Basket co-CEOs