A three alarm fire destroyed a two story house with a walk-in attic at 70-72 Berkeley Street in Lawrence early Saturday morning. The 2 a.m. fire quickly went to three alarms as water hydrant problems plagued the effort by firefighters to save the structure. Lawrence fire was assisted at the fire scene and in station coverage by Andover, Haverhill, Methuen, North Andover, Lowell, Dracut and Tewksbury. 1/19/2013.
One serious injury in I-93 crash
A state police accident reconstruction crew is on the scene investigating crashContinued ...
State outlines case against county attorney
In a 25-page complaint issued today, the Attorney General's Office and the Rockingham County Commission outline their complaints against suspended County Attorney James Reams.Continued ...
Derry teen credited with saving family home
A 16-year-old Derry boy is credited with saving his family's home from fire yesterday afternoon.Continued ...
- Fatal fire cause 'undetermined'
- LATEST: Methuen fire victims identified
- NEW UPDATE: No smoke detectors at house where couple died?
- UPDATE: Fire victims believed to be couple in their 70s
- Photo Slideshow: Fatal fire in Methuen
- Two dead in Methuen house fire
- Tuesday, February 25, 2014
- Reams won't seek another term as county attorney
- Thursday, February 20, 2014
- Dick Collins, beloved Andover coach and educator, dies
- Officials release names of CO poisoning victims
- Tuesday, February 18, 2014
- Three adults dead in Plaistow
- Thursday, February 13, 2014
- Woman found dead at Salem motel
- Wednesday, February 5, 2014
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: Snow storm February 5.
- Sunday, February 2, 2014
- UPDATE: Victims of I-93 crash identified
- Monday, January 27, 2014
- Early-morning fire destroys Windham home
- Friday, January 24, 2014
- Beausoleil sentenced to 15 to 30 years
- Tuesday, January 21, 2014
- Salem police officer terminated
- Wednesday, January 15, 2014
- Salem police officer charged with simple assault
- Wednesday, January 8, 2014
- Methuen, Lawrence police investigating armed assaults
- Tuesday, January 7, 2014
- At least 2 sent to hospital in multicar crash
- Seabrook officers suspended, video shows man's head slammed against concrete wall
- Thursday, January 2, 2014
- Two dead in New Year's Day crash after fleeing police
- Derry teen succumbs to crash injuries
- Wednesday, January 1, 2014
- Derry Crash Update: At least one teen in critical condition
- Two teens flown from Derry crash scene
- Tuesday, December 31, 2013
- Haverhill Police on the lookout for alleged bank robber
- Lawrence man arrested for beating 10-week-old with an iPad
- Monday, December 9, 2013
- Threatening message found at Sanborn High
- One serious injury in I-93 crash