- Friday, April 19, 2013
Police converge on neighborhood outside Boston
WATERTOWN, Mass. (AP) — Police have converged on a neighborhood outside Boston where there were reports of explosives being detonated and police are telling reporters to turn off their cell phones. Dozens of officers and National Guard members are inContinued ...
- Thursday, April 18, 2013
FBI releases images and video of 2 bombing suspects
BOSTON (AP) — The FBI has released photos of two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings and is asking for the public's help in identifying them. FBI Agent Richard DesLauriers says the photos came from surveillance cameras near the explosion sites.Continued ...
Police: 5 to 15 people killed in Texas explosion
WEST, Texas (AP) — Rescue workers searched rubble that witnesses compared to a war zone early Thursday for survivors of a fertilizer plant explosion in a small Texas town that killed as many as 15 people and injured more than 160 others. The blast leContinued ...
- Tuesday, April 16, 2013
- Restaurant manager identified as bombing victim
- Boston bombs: Pressure cookers packed with nails, BBs
- Monday, April 15, 2013
- Witnesses describe scene of marathon bombing
- Boston FBI: phone hotline for marathon blast tips
- Boston Marathon bombing kills 2, injures over 100
- Obama: 'We will find out who did this'
- Boston police: 3rd explosion at library
- Local marathoner: "People were running from explosion with panic on their faces"
- US official: 2 more explosives found at marathon
- UPDATE: 2 dead, 23 injured in marathon explosions caused by "bombs"
- Marathon runners: Let us know how you did
- Friday, April 12, 2013
- St. Anselm senior forward Tucker Mullin of Andover has been selected as this year's recipient of the BNY Mellon Wealth Management Hockey Humanitarian Award. Mullin received the honor during the off-day of the NCAA Div.l college hockey tournament in Pittsburgh, Pa. The Hockey Humanitarian Award is presented annually to college hockey's finest citizen. According to the Hockey Humanitarian Award Foundation, the award seeks "not to celebrate Hall of Fame athletes, but rather Hall of Fame of human beings." Mullin is the third non-Division I winner of the award since 1996 inaugural recipient, J.P. McKersie of Boston University. Mullin was nominated for his extensive charitable activity during the past four years. The two-time team captain co-founded the Thomas E. Smith Fight to Cure Paralysis Foundation, which seeks to provide emotional and financial support to those affected by and living with paralysis. Since the foundation's establishment in May 2010, Mullin and co-founder Thomas Smith have organized a variety of fundraising activities throughout New England and beyond. They have raised over $51,000, and an additional $34,700 in grants have been awarded, including a $10,000 grant to former Merrimack College hockey player Chic Kelly and his foundation, dedicated to improving the lives of spinal cord injury victims. Creatively, Mullin has developed a "Massachusetts Cure Paralysis" license plate, the first-ever vanity license plate designed to benefit paralysis research. All proceeds generated from the license plate will support Invivo Therapeutics and its efforts to develop scaffolding systems for patients with acute spinal cord injuries. Mullin has also served as a student ambassador for Team IMPACT, a New England based non-profit that works with children facing life-threatening diseases. The group strives to harness the power of teamwork by matching up these children with collegiate athletic teams.
- Police chief faces charge in teen's death
- Hometown Scoreboard: Thursday's boxscores
- Thursday, April 11, 2013
- Robbery suspect blames drugs for behavior
- Wednesday, April 10, 2013
- Girl, 11, missing since last night, returns home after massive police search
- Tuesday, April 9, 2013
- Female robbery suspect strikes twice tonight
- Groveland police seeking bank robbery suspect
- Police seeking bank robbery suspect in Groveland
- Salem man accused of trying to strangle woman
- Wednesday, April 3, 2013
- TD Bank branch robbed again
- Saturday, March 30, 2013
- Latest Update: 5-alarm fire destroys three homes; non-working hydrants hampered response; no injuries reported
- Friday, March 29, 2013
- Families left homeless after Lawrence fire
- Man found guilty in crash that killed best friend
- Wednesday, March 27, 2013
- N.H. House narrowly votes to repeal 'stand your ground'
- Thursday, March 14, 2013
- Casino bill passes N.H. Senate
- Wednesday, March 13, 2013
- Pope Francis addresses his followers