With the Super Bowl coming up, Old Spice decided to spice things up and pre-release an ad that will air during the big game. In the ad, there's a hidden phone number. A viewer decided to call that number and unsuspectingly was gifted two tickets to the Super Bowl.
Fun and beautiful maps of the world made from signature regional foods
Food stylist Caitlin Levin and photographer Henry Hargreaves have collaborated on a series of food-based country maps composed of signature national ingredients.Continued ...
8 sly code words and why politicians love them
When Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., talked about a "real culture problem" in "our inner cities in particular" last week, he wasn't the first American politician to be slammed for using racially coded language to get a point across.Continued ...
Tourney talk: Breaking down the bracket on social media
Opinions on which teams deserved and didn't deserve NCAA Tournament bids are almost as varied as strategies for filling out brackets, if reaction on social media is any indication. Here's a sampling.Continued ...
- VIDEO: Quake rattles Los Angeles TV station
- VIDEO: Odds of a perfect bracket
- Friday, March 14, 2014
- VIDEO: Oklahoma high-speed chase ends in crash
- Spring Madness: 3 apps to help manage your schedule
- Electric-grid attack fuels sniper-versus-hacker threat debate
- How local sports could change all of television
- Thursday, March 13, 2014
- Lean Cuisine sales drop as consumers shun freezer
- Both genders think women are bad at basic math
- Who belongs in the delivery room?
- Americans in poll don't believe Christie or Clinton
- VIDEO: Two dead at SXSW after car hits crowd
- VIDEO: Wild car chase in Denver
- Wednesday, March 12, 2014
- Missing Malaysian jetliner confuses a world that's online 24/7
- Which foods are the worst for the environment?
- Old Spice attracting women in gender-bending win for P&G
- VIDEO: Aftermath of NYC building collapse
- VIDEO: Double leads to runaway stroller at spring training game
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014
- If you were a crustacean, would you feel pain?
- How virus sleuths and public health officials track the cause of a mysterious illness
- First Apple, now Google hit with kids' app lawsuit
- VIDEO: First month of Colorado pot legalization brought in $2M in tax revenue
- VIDEO: NHL game postponed after player collapses
- VIDEO: Family rescued from ferocious feline
- Monday, March 10, 2014
- In this tech age, how can a plane go missing?
- VIDEO: Skydiver, pilot treated after midair collision
- Researchers tackle mystery of how some snakes can fly
- Holder: Heroin deaths an 'urgent and growing public health crisis'
- Fun and beautiful maps of the world made from signature regional foods