Researchers at Bangor University accidentally killed the world's oldest creature, Ming, a deep ocean clam believed to be 507 years old when they were trying to figure out how old it was.
Church's denied request for National Guard visit draws national attention
A Missouri church finds itself in the middle of a media storm after the Missouri National Guard, citing short notice and time constraints, was not able to fulfill a request last week to appear at the church’s vacation Bible school.Continued ...
Beretta, other gun makers heading to friendlier states
In moving south and taking 160 jobs with it, Beretta joins several other prominent gunmakers abandoning liberal states that passed tough gun laws after the Newtown shooting.Continued ...
VIDEO: Dog 'faints' from excitement of seeing owner
A reunion between a Pennsylvania woman who had been living overseas for two years and her pet schnauzer has gone viral, garnering nearly 20 million views on YouTube.Continued ...
- Why a see-through mouse is a big deal for scientists
- VIDEO: Five-year-old doesn't want her brother to grow up
- Police department turns to Facebook for guidance on use of 'negro'
- The virtues of lying
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Sunburn isn't the only sign of summer that can leave you itchy and blistered
- Survey results in legislation to battle sexual assault on campus
- An alarming threat to airlines that no one's talking about
- Sharknado 2 set to attack viewers tonight
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
- Medical marijuana opponents' most powerful argument is at odds with a mountain of research
- Obama had crush on First Lady of Rock
- Can black women have it all?
- Monday, July 28, 2014
- Redskins not the only nickname to cause a stir
- 'Rebel' mascot rising from the dead
- Fast food comes to standstill in China
- Stranger’s generosity stuns Ohio veteran
- VIDEO: High-dive accident caught on tape
- Where cats are more popular than dogs in the U.S.-and all over the world
- Friday, July 25, 2014
- How spy agencies keep their 'toys' from law enforcement
- Russia's war on McDonald's takes aim at the Filet-o-Fish
- Don't judge mothers with messy homes
- Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- Church's denied request for National Guard visit draws national attention