A fan at a recent Marlins-Mets spring training game in Port St. Lucie was so intent on snagging the ball from a ground rule double by Chris Young that he forgot to hang on to the stroller carrying his young son, which then careened down a hill.
Ground rule double leads to runaway stroller
An alarming threat to airlines that no one's talking about
It's been an abysmal year for the flying public. Planes have crashed in bad weather, disappeared over the Indian Ocean and tragically crossed paths with anti-aircraft missiles over Ukraine.Continued ...
Sharknado 2 set to attack viewers tonight
In the face of another "Sharknado" TV movie (the even-more-inane "Sharknado 2: The Second One," premiering Wednesday night on Syfy), there isn't much for a critic to say except to echo what the characters themselves so frequently scream when confronted by a great white shark spinning toward them in a funnel cloud:Continued ...
Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
The Spanx empire of stomach-flattening, thigh-slimming, jiggle-reducing foundation garments has expanded to include what the brand promises is the mother of all body-shaping miracles: Spanx jeans.Continued ...
- Medical marijuana opponents' most powerful argument is at odds with a mountain of research
- Obama had crush on First Lady of Rock
- Can black women have it all?
- Monday, July 28, 2014
- Redskins not the only nickname to cause a stir
- 'Rebel' mascot rising from the dead
- Fast food comes to standstill in China
- Stranger’s generosity stuns Ohio veteran
- VIDEO: High-dive accident caught on tape
- Where cats are more popular than dogs in the U.S.-and all over the world
- Friday, July 25, 2014
- How spy agencies keep their 'toys' from law enforcement
- Russia's war on McDonald's takes aim at the Filet-o-Fish
- Don't judge mothers with messy homes
- Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Technology plays key part in battling police brutality (VIDEO)
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Almost half of America's obese youth don't know they're obese
- Darth Vader is polling higher than all potential 2016 presidential candidates
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Llama on the loose corralled in Missouri town
- An oncologist uses scorpion venom to locate cancer cells
- VIDEO: Train collides with semi truck carrying lighter fluid
- What we get wrong about millennials living at home
- Monday, July 21, 2014
- Wal-Mart to cut prices more aggressively in back-to-school push
- Hospitals let patients schedule ER visits
- Starved Pennsylvania 7-year-old weighed only 25 pounds
- Friday, July 18, 2014
- Malaysians wonder 'Why us?' after second loss of airline jet
- A quarter of the world's most educated people live in the 100 largest cities
- An alarming threat to airlines that no one's talking about