Dutch filmmaker Frans Hofmeester’s time lapse video of his daughter, Lotte — created by filming her every week from her birth until she turned 14 — has become a viral sensation.
From infant to teen in four minutes
- Vaccines offered to dog owners as deadly virus hits region
- Councilors: State fails to respond to Healthy Pharms investigation request
- New parking regulations for Haverhill High School students
- Gov. Patrick says Market Basket is reaching 'critical point'
- Lawrence will get $400K study of public safety needs
America’s sleep-deprived cities
Americans might run on sleep, but those living in the country's largest cities don't appear to run on much.Continued ...
Who should pay for your kids ACT?
Thirteen states paid for 11th-grade students in all public high schools to take the ACT college admission test this year, with several more planning to join them in 2015.Continued ...
Why do people look like their pets?
As much as we might quibble over the virtues and vices of Canis domesticus, however, and over whether human nature is any better or worse than dog nature, even dog fanciers don't usually want to look like a dog.Continued ...
- Ice bucket challenge trending up
- Africa goes medieval in its fight against Ebola
- Democrat? Republican? There's an app for that
- Friday, August 15, 2014
- Five myths about presidential vacations
- Thursday, August 14, 2014
- Can 6 seconds launch a career? A generation of Vine stars sure hopes so.
- 8 crucial tips for college freshmen
- A night in Ferguson
- Wednesday, August 13, 2014
- The scales of injustice: Weight loss differs between men, women
- Williams among many who cracked jokes while fighting depression
- Drug dealers going corporate
- Tuesday, August 12, 2014
- Why the Ferguson police-shooting riots had little to do with Ferguson
- VIDEO: Stars react to Robin Williams' death
- Most Republican House districts are majority-white
- Monday, August 11, 2014
- Job market tilting toward workers
- The benefit of World War I omission on the Washington Mall
- In Japan, ramen aficionados worry their favorite dish is coming off the boil
- Friday, August 8, 2014
- Mother, grandparents face attempted murder charges in starvation case
- Welcome to Wal-Mart, the doctor will see you now
- Tobacco foes urge oversight of luxury cigars in e-cigarette rule
- How rural poverty is changing: Your fate is increasingly tied to your town
- Thursday, August 7, 2014
- Tattletales turn to Twitter to shame water wasters
- The joy of being a single male
- Break the college cartel
- Wednesday, August 6, 2014
- Your brain helps you judge a face before you even see it
- For some, pregnancy is heavy-duty work
- VIDEO: Katy Perry song soothes fussy baby
- Tuesday, August 5, 2014
- 'Baconholics' undeterred by 30-year high pork prices
- America’s sleep-deprived cities