Not having your caffeine fix can bring out your inner demons. Patrons at 'Snice Cafe in New York learned this scary truth, when they were served a grande prank.
VIDEO: Train collides with semi truck carrying lighter fluid
A truck driver from Washington is fortunate to be alive after driving his semi onto a set of tracks near Somerset, Ky., and being struck by a locomotive, which ignited his load of charcoal lighter fluid.Continued ...
What we get wrong about millennials living at home
If the media is to be believed, America is facing a major crisis. "Kids," some age 25, 26, or even 30 years old, are living out of their childhood bedrooms and basements at alarmingly high numbers. The hand-wringing overlooks one problem: It's all overblown.Continued ...
Wal-Mart to cut prices more aggressively in back-to-school push
Wal-Mart Stores plans to cut prices more aggressively during this year's back-to-school season and will add inventory to its online store as the chain battles retailers for student spending.Continued ...
- Hospitals let patients schedule ER visits
- Starved Pennsylvania 7-year-old weighed only 25 pounds
- Friday, July 18, 2014
- Malaysians wonder 'Why us?' after second loss of airline jet
- A quarter of the world's most educated people live in the 100 largest cities
- Your chocolate addiction is only going to get more expensive
- Thursday, July 17, 2014
- Facebook tests button to let people shop from its website
- The terrible history of passenger planes getting shot out of the sky
- We're raising a generation of timid kids
- Starbucks sees more Apple-like stores after Colombia debut
- Wednesday, July 16, 2014
- VIDEO: New story emerges about Texas children locked in hot car
- Gunshots narrowly miss TV reporter
- 25 hidden secrets in "Weird Al's" "Word Crimes" video
- VIDEO: Comcast apologizes after customer service call goes viral
- Tuesday, July 15, 2014
- When your doctor commits suicide, things get complicated
- Police: Man claims prostitute crashed his pickup truck
- VIDEO: Texas shoppers smash window to rescue children in hot car
- Why fewer people go bowling
- Monday, July 14, 2014
- Almost half of the world actually prefers instant coffee
- Why it's basically impossible to delete those naked selfies you text
- An alternative diagnosis to ADHD: Schoolchildren need more time to move
- Sunday, July 13, 2014
- Airman laid to rest back home in Indiana six decades after death
- Friday, July 11, 2014
- College graduates are sorting themselves into elite cities
- Why Taco Bell is turning its health menu into a muscle menu
- A federal court is about to answer the question: Whom do you actually work for?
- Thursday, July 10, 2014
- Emmy nominations: 8 snub shockers
- How professors are using Facebook to teach
- Why does the Vatican need a bank?
- VIDEO: Train collides with semi truck carrying lighter fluid