- Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Starbucks retools pastry menu after customer complaints
After the coffee chain bought gourmet-baking company La Boulange in 2012, it used the acquisition to add fancier pastries to U.S. locations. Now Starbucks is discovering that some customers liked the food better before, prompting another round of retooling.Continued ...
VIDEO: Pepperoni, extra cheese and...pot?
A Vancouver pizzeria has added a unique item to its menu: Customers with a prescription can order pizza infused with marijuana.Continued ...
Legendary? Breaking down the HIMYM finale on social media
After nine years and more than 200 episodes, the landmark CBS sitcom "How I Met Your Mother" wrapped up Monday night with several twists in the story that left its fans sharply divided. Here is a sampling of viewer reaction.Continued ...
- Ranking the Supreme Court's heavy hitters
- Monday, March 31, 2014
- How improv comedy skills became a must-have for entrepreneurs
- VIDEO: Two-Legged boxer pup's first trip to beach goes viral
- Wall Street suicides related to demographics, not work
- Fact Checker: 'Birth control' for something other than family planning?
- Saturday, March 29, 2014
- No shows escaped death by Craigslist killer
- Friday, March 28, 2014
- Do animals have a sense of humor?
- Divorce is on the rise, and it's the baby boomers' fault
- VIDEO: Firefighters sing song from 'Frozen' to calm girl stuck in elevator
- Thursday, March 27, 2014
- The logic of Facebook's multibillion-dollar shopping spree
- VIDEO: Would-be carjacker stymied by stick shift
- Census: U.S. has fewest births since 1998
- Mudslide region deals with 'mind-numbing' disaster
- Wednesday, March 26, 2014
- NLRB ruling: Northwestern players can unionize
- Even in separation, Gwyneth Paltrow makes women feel bad about themselves
- VIDEO: Nice wedding, but did it trend on Twitter?
- 8 million people take prescription sleep aids, but these drugs have risks
- VIDEO: BASE jumpers leap from WTC
- Tuesday, March 25, 2014
- Can what you eat affect your mental health?
- Coffee's third wave? The Apple to Starbucks' Microsoft
- VIDEO: Teen killed by train saving girlfriend's life
- White House plan would end bulk collection of Americans' phone data
- Monday, March 24, 2014
- Retirees' paperwork, stuck in a mine, points to government's balky IT problems
- Why our brains just cannot let this mystery go
- Poor aren't alone in living check to check
- Vapefest: Where e-cigarette camaraderie is in the air — along with haze
- Friday, March 21, 2014
- Three apps to help you get back into cooking