DiZoglio takes 14th Essex House seat
Political newcomer Diana DiZoglio, D-Methuen has won the 14th Essex state House seat that was redrawn into her hometown of Methuen after upsetting the incumbent Democratic representative in the primary. DiZoglio ran nearly even in North Andover, homeContinued ...
Iannuccillo wins Registry of Deeds seat
Democrat Paul Iannuccillo of North Andover is the Northern Essex Register of Deeds. Iannucillo's closest challenger was Republican John "Jack" Wilson. Iannuccillo beat Wilson in two of the four communities the position serves - Methuen and North AndoContinued ...
Huge turnout in North Andover, Haverhill as voters flood to the polls
NORTH ANDOVER — If this town is any indication, voter turnout could be huge in the Merrimack Valley and throughout the rest of the state. With polls opening at North Andover High School at 6 a.m., an hour earlier than most other cities or towns in the area.Continued ...
Voter ID Law could mean long lines
Town clerks say they're all set for today's election, but they wonder if voters are ready. There's concern some people will be confused by the state's new Voter ID Law.Continued ...
N.H. voters face big decisions
Time to vote: Big decisions, plus some advice before you go.Continued ...
- Lawrence's 'oldest voter' still inspired after 22 presidential elections
- Galvin predicts 3.2 million turnout
- Election official stays on the job
- Fake signatures spark call for takeover
- Absentee ballot requests on '08 pace
- Clerks: Inactive voters likely to slow some polls
- Voter ID is in effect in N.H.
- Expert: Some nomination signatures were faked
- N.H. expects record turnout, close races
- N.H. gubernatorial candidates in close race
- Campaign Notebook: Celebrities, candidates visit N.H.
- Wanted: Magliocchetti signs downed by Hurricane Sandy
- N.H. polling times, places
- Undecided voters worried about economy, turned off by negativity
- Guinta, Shea-Porter in bitter battle
- DiZoglio takes 14th Essex House seat