Eight run for four seats in District 13
Four Democrats and four Republicans are aiming for four state House District 13 seats covering Hampstead and Kingston.Continued ...
Civil rights leaders condemn 'hateful' Senate campaign sign
HAVERHILL -- The Greater Haverhill Civil Rights Commission has demanded a campaign sign supporting U.S. Sen. Scott Brown and "not an Indian'' be removed immediately. The sign reads "Re-Elect Scott Brown US Senate. Lt. Col. US Army, Not an Indian." ItContinued ...
E. Kingston residents square off in District 35
A former state representative and a political newcomer are fighting for a single House seat in District 35.Continued ...
Local ballot question urges support of progressive causes
LAWRENCE - About two-thirds of the city's voters on Tuesday will be asked to rally behind a litany of leftist causes that includes raising taxes on the rich, cutting military spending, withdrawing U.S. troops from Afghanistan "now" and preserving fedContinued ...
Salem will elect nine to N.H. House
Eighteen candidates — nine Republicans and nine Democrats — seek to represent Salem in the state Legislature.Continued ...
- Cuff, Moran skimp on spending
- Warren still calls for 4th debate against Brown
- Rausch faces challenge in Senate District 19
- Tierney, Tisei outline budget-deal ideas
- Prescott has challenger in state Senate race
- Kuster, Bass in congressional rematch
- Middle class is being squeezed in an economic vise
- N.H. campaign notebook
- Baddour endorses O'Connor Ives for Senate
- Rematch: Tsongas vs. Golnik in new 3rd District
- Constitutional amendments face uphill battle in N.H.
- Brown far outraises Warren in Valley
- Twelve vie for seven House seats in Londonderry
- Fourteen hopefuls vie for 10 Derry House seats
- Messner challengers Carson for Senate seat
- Eight run for four seats in District 13