Due to an error in a police report, The Eagle-Tribune incorrectly reported in several recent stories that Havehill firefighter Keith Grant was charged with assaulting his daughter’s boyfriend Nov. 27. Grant is the woman’s stepfather.
Device at Bradford train station was harmless
HAVERHILL — Commuter rail service on the Haverhill line came to a halt on Friday after police discovered a device that looked like a pressure cooker sitting on the ground in front of a boarding platform at the Bradford train station. The discovery trContinued ...
Market Basket to withhold pay to corporate employees
Market Basket's co-chief executives have warned dozens of corporate employees who have not shown up for work in two weeks that they will not be paid for August unless and until they get back on their jobs. In a letter dated Thursday to at least 50 coContinued ...
Dog injured in car crash "lucky to be alive"
HAVERHILL — Kasey Gilbert leaped from her fiance's car and ran to the scene of a crash on Altamont Street, not far from her home on Hilldale Avenue. There, she found her dog in the back seat of her sister's car, covered in blood and quivering after bContinued ...
- Police log
- Junior football signups set for Aug. 9
- Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Market Basket protest video is a hit
- Man charged with savage unprovoked attack sentenced to lengthy jail term
- Customers lend a hand to protesting workers
- Environmentalists criticize mercury recycling bill
- Legislature sets tax holiday for Aug. 16-17
- Mass and NH AGOs warn Market Basket on firings
- Market Basket to hold job fairs
- Newcomers stab man after fighting with other neighbors
- Haverhill police log
- Wednesday, July 30, 2014
- Patrick keeps his distance from Market Basket dispute
- More for your bus ride: Mayors push MVRTA to allow passengers to carry more bags
- Haverhill hires Medford man as new finance chief
- Haverhill principals get raise
- Haverhill police log
- Merrimack Valley authors featured in New England Authors Expo today
- Tuesday, July 29, 2014
- Haverhill principals get pay raise
- Mayor warns of low water pressure due to accident
- Barefoot N.H. woman charged with drunken driving
- Police: Man who jumped off railroad bridge may face charges
- Haverhill High crew program set to hit river
- Former law student gets jail term for stealing jewels
- Monday, July 28, 2014
- Flood insurance changes could leave coastal properties vulnerable
- Man jumped from train bridge
- Bradford rail trail set to break ground in spring
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Device at Bradford train station was harmless