No need to pay for parking at Hampton Beach, N.H. Monday morning as Hurricane Sandy causes heads toward the East Coast. Photo by Paul Bilodeau.
In love, pregnant and fired
LAWRENCE -- Fellow teachers Sean Houlihan and Natalie Ferland have known each other for years. They started dating in March and the relationship quickly became serious. In October, when Ferland found out she was pregnant, they were surprised but totaContinued ...
Due to an error in a police report, The Eagle-Tribune incorrectly reported in several recent stories that Havehill firefighter Keith Grant was charged with assaulting his daughter's boyfriend Nov. 27. Grant is the woman's stepfather. CorrectionContinued ...
Police union head suspended over bee-sting death
HAVERHILL -- The patrolman's union president has been suspended for 15 days without pay for mishandling a call from an elderly woman who was concerned about her son -- a 57-year-old Silsby Farm beekeeper found dead from bee stings. Police Chief AlanContinued ...
- Gloucester native recalls attack on Pearl Harbor in 'Salute to Veterans'
- Police nab suspect in Monday bank robbery
- Meth clinic proposed at N.H. border
- Firefighter back to work following assault charges
- Wednesday, December 4, 2013
- Paltinavich found not guilty of child rape
- Bond rating upgrade will save money
- Vehicle homicide charged in May fatality
- Christmas concert at Methuen's Memorial Music Hall
- Tuesday, December 3, 2013
- Haverhill OKs money for school budget overrun
- Boy, 13, testifies about alleged rapes by woman, 20
- Haverhill police log
- Learn 'How to Get Your News Into the Newspaper'
- Monday, December 2, 2013
- Trial begins for woman accused of raping boy, 12
- City Council seeks status of landfill cap
- Police searching for suspect in bank robbery
- Developer asks to postpone vote on housing plan
- BREAKING: Haverhill bank robbed
- Sunday, December 1, 2013
- Autism Speaks donates iPad to CLASS
- Rehab of vacant building proposed
- Saturday, November 30, 2013
- Mayor: Worst of old fire trucks to be replaced
- Thursday, November 28, 2013
- Influx of state funds lifts aid for community preservation projects
- Haverhill police log
- North Salem Church to host craft fair Dec. 7
- Haverhill deli named 'Best in America'
- Wednesday, November 27, 2013
- Mass. House advances 17-year-old voter bill
- Donate blood in Danville next week
- Fiorentini: 'Painful cuts' will be needed
- In love, pregnant and fired