A Sand barrier at Salisbury Beach will hopefully help protect the homes. Photo by Paul Bilodeau.
Councilors: State fails to respond to Healthy Pharms investigation request
HAVERHILL — City Councilors are questioning why they have gotten no response from the state to their request for an investigation into accusations a medical marijuana non-profit included inaccurate information on its state application. Councilors TueContinued ...
Boy's lie causes massive search on the Merrimack River
HAVERHILL — A 13-year-old boy fabricated a story to police resulting in a costly, large-scale search for an imaginary person all to hide the fact that he stole a boat, police said. At about 7:45 p.m. Tuesday, Haverhill Police said they received a repContinued ...
New parking regulations for Haverhill High School students
HAVERHILL — Students at Haverhill High School won't be asked to pay a fee to park their cars in the school lot this coming school year, but they will be required to display an identifying placard and register for a numbered and assigned spot. EverythContinued ...
- Chance to save a life
- Slain journalist remembered as driven
- Gov. Patrick says Market Basket is reaching 'critical point'
- Rogers Center announces silent film series with live music for 2014-15 season
- UPDATE: Teen faces charges for hoax drowning report
- BREAKING: Report of teen missing in river is false, police say
- Police log
- Golf 'Fore' a Cure on Sept. 13
- Tuesday, August 19, 2014
- Council puts final touches on Bradford Rail Trail plan
- River search continues for missing teen
- Information session for military vets Thursday
- Duo admits to stealing $32K from local bank
- Loss of teammate, brother stuns Central footballers
- Councilor wants longer hours for Farmers Market
- Police log
- Alleged four-time drunken driver stays behind bars
- Golfers raise $17,000 for Boys & Girls Club
- Monday, August 18, 2014
- Fish vendor washes hands of Market Basket
- Dive on in
- Central football player dies in his sleep
- Governors step into supermarket feud
- Police crack down on public drinking in parks
- Fishing derby planned for Harold Parker State Forest
- Sunday, August 17, 2014
- Suicide hotline calls on rise since Williams' death
- Tisei picks fight with Tierney over issues
- Saturday, August 16, 2014
- Workers snub Another warning to return to work
- Board OKs Haverhill student parking plan
- Councilors: State fails to respond to Healthy Pharms investigation request