Photo Slideshow: Craig Mulgrave's Murder Trial Starts.
Putting others ahead of herself
HAVERHILL -- Six-year-old Bridget Torrisi of Haverhill was thinking of others when she invited a group of friends to her birthday party last month. In her invitation, she asked them to bring toys, but that they weren't meant for her. Instead, she saiContinued ...
Due to an error in a police report, The Eagle-Tribune incorrectly reported in several recent stories that Havehill firefighter Keith Grant was charged with assaulting his daughter's boyfriend Nov. 27. Grant is the woman's stepfather. CorrectionContinued ...
Gunman robs Quik Mart on Main Street
HAVERHILL -- A man walked into the Quik Mart at 764 Main St. yesterday morning, placed a gun on the counter and demanded money from the clerk, police said. The man escaped with an undetermined amount of cash, police said. The robbery was reported atContinued ...
- Haverhill police log
- Winnekenni Castle holiday photo event and art exhibit Thursday
- Mayor wants $780K for rail trail, dog park
- Monday, December 9, 2013
- Bar warned to watch for drug use in bathrooms
- Christmas tree sales benefit Salem club
- Sunday, December 8, 2013
- In love, pregnant and fired
- Saturday, December 7, 2013
- Police union head suspended over bee-sting death
- Gloucester native recalls attack on Pearl Harbor in 'Salute to Veterans'
- Friday, December 6, 2013
- Police nab suspect in Monday bank robbery
- Meth clinic proposed at N.H. border
- Firefighter back to work following assault charges
- Wednesday, December 4, 2013
- Paltinavich found not guilty of child rape
- Bond rating upgrade will save money
- Vehicle homicide charged in May fatality
- Christmas concert at Methuen's Memorial Music Hall
- Tuesday, December 3, 2013
- Haverhill OKs money for school budget overrun
- Boy, 13, testifies about alleged rapes by woman, 20
- Haverhill police log
- Learn 'How to Get Your News Into the Newspaper'
- Monday, December 2, 2013
- Trial begins for woman accused of raping boy, 12
- City Council seeks status of landfill cap
- Police searching for suspect in bank robbery
- Developer asks to postpone vote on housing plan
- BREAKING: Haverhill bank robbed
- Sunday, December 1, 2013
- Autism Speaks donates iPad to CLASS
- Rehab of vacant building proposed
- Saturday, November 30, 2013
- Mayor: Worst of old fire trucks to be replaced
- Putting others ahead of herself