4. As a City Council we have voted and worked to keep Haverhill as an affordable city to live in and raise our families.
Address: 11 Revere St.
Occupation: Partner in the Paul C. Rogers Family-Scatamacchia Funeral Home; Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance and Banking from Suffolk University
Family: Married 34 years to Paula Anzaldi Scatamacchia; four children and three grandchildren
1. My 18 years of city council experience and 40 years of business experience enables me to provide a common sense, business approach to city government.
2. Developing Merrimack Street and building a new Hunking School. Developing Merrimack Street will expand our tax base providing more revenue, and finish the development of our downtown. A new Hunking School is important because it is the least expensive alternative to the taxpayer, and will have no impact to the rest of the school system.
3. Having been a councilor for 18 years, and working with dozens of city councilors, I firmly believe the current council is one of the best. This council has government experience, and privileges a wide range of life experience. There is no grandstanding with the current council. There is always a professional approach to every issue.
4. This council has provided a professional approach to city government. Because of that professionalism, the city has been able to expand its industrial and commercial development bringing new revenue to the city.
Address: 77 Longview St.
Occupation: Real estate attorney
Education: BS in Govt, Suffolk University, MPA Suffolk University Law School, JD
Family: Jonathan, Julie and Ellen
1. I am passionate about Haverhill and making it a better place for people to live, work, learn and play. Throughout my lifetime I have volunteered, chaired and organized some of the city’s greatest events, including the annual VFW Santa Parade, now in its 49th consecutive year.