Because of weather conditions, UMass Lowell will close at 6 tonight. A campus parking ban will go into effect and Campus Transportation Services will be suspended at 6:30 p.m. For more information, go to www.uml.edu/storm.
Gov. Patrick says Market Basket is reaching 'critical point'
Market Basket soon will reach a "critical point" of potentially having to close stores if a deal to sell the company is not reached soon while a Friday deadline for a resolution looms, Gov. Deval Patrick said Wednesday. Patrick told reporters in GreeContinued ...
Rogers Center announces silent film series with live music for 2014-15 season
NORTH ANDOVER — Silent film on the big screen and with live music will return to the Rogers Center for the Arts with a series of shows scheduled for the 2014-15 season. Admission to the screenings is free and the public is welcome. The schedule incluContinued ...
UPDATE: Teen faces charges for hoax drowning report
HAVERHILL — A 13-year-old boy lied to police about another boy falling out of a small motor boat and disappearing into the Merrimack River and feared drowned to cover up the fact the boat had been stolen, police said Wednesday. The story resulted inContinued ...
- BREAKING: Report of teen missing in river is false, police say
- Police log
- Golf 'Fore' a Cure on Sept. 13
- Tuesday, August 19, 2014
- Council puts final touches on Bradford Rail Trail plan
- River search continues for missing teen
- Information session for military vets Thursday
- Duo admits to stealing $32K from local bank
- Loss of teammate, brother stuns Central footballers
- Councilor wants longer hours for Farmers Market
- Police log
- Alleged four-time drunken driver stays behind bars
- Golfers raise $17,000 for Boys & Girls Club
- Monday, August 18, 2014
- Fish vendor washes hands of Market Basket
- Dive on in
- Central football player dies in his sleep
- Governors step into supermarket feud
- Police crack down on public drinking in parks
- Fishing derby planned for Harold Parker State Forest
- Sunday, August 17, 2014
- Suicide hotline calls on rise since Williams' death
- Tisei picks fight with Tierney over issues
- Saturday, August 16, 2014
- Workers snub Another warning to return to work
- Board OKs Haverhill student parking plan
- Mass Real Estate
- Signs, signs, everywhere still signs
- Police log
- Alleged 4-time drunk driver held without bail
- Police charge man with exposing himself to teens
- Gov. Patrick says Market Basket is reaching 'critical point'