The sidewalk along Main Street in Andover is slick with leaves in yesterday's light rain. leaves will be blowing around today as he wind and rain will pick up as Sandy approaches.
Bar warned to watch for drug use in bathrooms
HAVERHILL -- A downtown lounge has been warned to watch out for customers drinking or doing drugs in restrooms after a customer got heavily intoxicated without drinking at the bar and then tried to fight other patrons, security personnel and police.Continued ...
Due to an error in a police report, The Eagle-Tribune incorrectly reported in several recent stories that Havehill firefighter Keith Grant was charged with assaulting his daughter's boyfriend Nov. 27. Grant is the woman's stepfather. CorrectionContinued ...
Christmas tree sales benefit Salem club
SALEM -- Purchasing a Christmas tree at Tuscan Village on Main Street will help raise money for the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Salem. The trees are balsam and Fraser firs between 5 and 14 feet tall. The tree stand is operated by AOK Lawn Care SundaContinued ...
- In love, pregnant and fired
- Police union head suspended over bee-sting death
- Gloucester native recalls attack on Pearl Harbor in 'Salute to Veterans'
- Friday, December 6, 2013
- Police nab suspect in Monday bank robbery
- Meth clinic proposed at N.H. border
- Firefighter back to work following assault charges
- Wednesday, December 4, 2013
- Paltinavich found not guilty of child rape
- Bond rating upgrade will save money
- Vehicle homicide charged in May fatality
- Christmas concert at Methuen's Memorial Music Hall
- Tuesday, December 3, 2013
- Haverhill OKs money for school budget overrun
- Boy, 13, testifies about alleged rapes by woman, 20
- Haverhill police log
- Learn 'How to Get Your News Into the Newspaper'
- Monday, December 2, 2013
- Trial begins for woman accused of raping boy, 12
- City Council seeks status of landfill cap
- Police searching for suspect in bank robbery
- Developer asks to postpone vote on housing plan
- BREAKING: Haverhill bank robbed
- Sunday, December 1, 2013
- Autism Speaks donates iPad to CLASS
- Rehab of vacant building proposed
- Saturday, November 30, 2013
- Mayor: Worst of old fire trucks to be replaced
- Thursday, November 28, 2013
- Influx of state funds lifts aid for community preservation projects
- Haverhill police log
- North Salem Church to host craft fair Dec. 7
- Haverhill deli named 'Best in America'
- Wednesday, November 27, 2013
- Mass. House advances 17-year-old voter bill
- Bar warned to watch for drug use in bathrooms