Police say Haverhill man in wheelchair fired bullets into NH woman's van
HAVERHILL -- Police allege that on Tuesday evening a man in a wheelchair fired five or six rounds of bullets into a vehicle that was in front of 1 Water St., a high-rise apartment building across from Central Plaza. The shootings appeared to be the rContinued ...
Due to an error in a police report, The Eagle-Tribune incorrectly reported in several recent stories that Havehill firefighter Keith Grant was charged with assaulting his daughter's boyfriend Nov. 27. Grant is the woman's stepfather. CorrectionContinued ...
Police use state grant money to combat underage drinking
HAVERHILL -- With the holiday season upon us, police in Haverhill will be cracking down on underage drinking with the help of a $9,943 grant. "This much needed funding helps us target the problem of underage drinking on all fronts," said Police Capt.Continued ...
- Family Christmas Carnival and Craft Fair is Saturday
- Mayor: $350K needed to fix police station
- Fire chief: City many years behind in replacing fire trucks
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- 'Person of interest' in grisly murder held on probation violation
- Haverhill High students to present 'A Christmas Carol'
- Haverhill police log
- City to spend $780K torepair building and river trail
- City plansto flatten problem buildings
- Penguin Pub Crawl set for Friday
- Police ask public's help identifying gunman
- Castle hosts Holiday Craft and Gift Faire Sunday
- Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- Putting others ahead of herself
- Gunman robs Quik Mart on Main Street
- Haverhill police log
- Winnekenni Castle holiday photo event and art exhibit Thursday
- Mayor wants $780K for rail trail, dog park
- Monday, December 9, 2013
- Bar warned to watch for drug use in bathrooms
- Christmas tree sales benefit Salem club
- Sunday, December 8, 2013
- In love, pregnant and fired
- Saturday, December 7, 2013
- Police union head suspended over bee-sting death
- Gloucester native recalls attack on Pearl Harbor in 'Salute to Veterans'
- Friday, December 6, 2013
- Police nab suspect in Monday bank robbery
- Meth clinic proposed at N.H. border
- Firefighter back to work following assault charges
- Wednesday, December 4, 2013
- Paltinavich found not guilty of child rape
- Bond rating upgrade will save money
- Vehicle homicide charged in May fatality
- Police say Haverhill man in wheelchair fired bullets into NH woman's van