- Thursday, November 14, 2013
Romney could offer advice on Olympics in Boston
BOSTON - Former Masschusetts Gov. Mitt Romney may soon find himself invited back to the State House, this time to offer his expert advice on what it would take to successfully lure and host the 2024 summer Olympics in Greater Boston. A new state commContinued ...
Haverhill police log
The following items were taken from the Haverhill police log for Wednesday: Motor vehicle vandalized: 22 Lucas Drive, 8:01 a.m. Breaking and entering a motor vehicle: 21 Thorndike St., 9:30 a.m. Motor vehicle vandalized: 257 Lowell Ave., 9:58 a.m. ArContinued ...
SLIDESHOW: HAVERHILL HIGH PRESENTS ''ALMOST MAINE''
Something magical is happening in the mythical town of Almost Maine. It’s 9 p.m. on a cold, clear, winter night and as the Northern Lights danceacross the sky, nine very different couples all experience the lightening strike of love at exactly the same magical moment. Usually with the joy of love found, but occasionally with the pain and confusion of love lost and unfulfilled. If you want to share the journey of these quirky, and yet all too familiar characters as they traverse the minefield of the human heart, attend Haverhill High School's production of "Almost Maine," A real crowd-pleaser, you'll surely warm up to "Almost Maine." Performances are Nov. 14 and 15 at 7 p.m., and Nov. 16 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. in the high school auditorium. General admission is $7. Students and senior citizens pay $5. CARL RUSSO PHOTOS.Continued ...
- Wednesday, November 13, 2013
- Bradford fire suspicious, police say
- City man faces child porn charges
- Police: Teen helps disabled couple, then robs them
- Auction's goal: Raise $25K for rail trail sculptures
- Wanted: Big Christmas tree for downtown
- Vendors needed for Winter Holiday and Crafts Bazaar
- Haverhill police log
- Tsongas introduces bill to regulate campaign funding
- 4 women escape burning building in Haverhill
- Fire rips through Haverhill building, but no one inside, police say
- Tuesday, November 12, 2013
- Four women narrowly escape burning building in Haverhill
- Crash victim loses both legs
- Haverhill High drama club to present 'Almost Maine'
- Haverhill police log
- Boy, 10, recovering at hospital from hit-and-run accident
- Medical pot centers eye Hale Street, Ward Hill
- Owners get one last chance to save buildings
- Police seek driver of Mercedes that ran over boy in crosswalk
- Monday, November 11, 2013
- More patrols coming to Mount Washington
- Atkinson firefighters host turkey raffle
- Sunday, November 10, 2013
- Veterans day events
- Exercise park for elders would make city'trendsetter'
- Job fair for veterans, public is tomorrow
- Saturday, November 9, 2013
- Union: City balks at honoring officers
- Veterans Day events
- Friday, November 8, 2013
- Sanborn Regional High graduate killed on highway
- Police take BB gun from boy at school