- Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Haverhill police log
The following items were taken from the Haverhill police log: FRIDAY Breaking and entering a motor vehicle: 4 Lafayette St., 3:08 a.m. Breaking and entering a motor vehicle: 21 Minot Ave., 8:10 a.m. Breaking and entering a motor vehicle: 144 Cedar StContinued ...
Boy, 10, recovering at hospital from hit-and-run accident
HAVERHILL -- The mother of a 10-year-old boy hit by a car while trying to cross Broadway said her son landed on the hood of the car that hit him, and after he fell to the ground the driver stopped, got out of his vehicle, saw what he'd done and tookContinued ...
Medical pot centers eye Hale Street, Ward Hill
HAVERHILL -- The city is expected to lift its temporary ban on marijuana dispensaries as soon as next week, and is considering a proposal that would allow them in the Hale Street industrial area just outside Lafayette Square or the Ward Hill BusinessContinued ...
- Owners get one last chance to save buildings
- Police seek driver of Mercedes that ran over boy in crosswalk
- Monday, November 11, 2013
- More patrols coming to Mount Washington
- Atkinson firefighters host turkey raffle
- Sunday, November 10, 2013
- Veterans day events
- Exercise park for elders would make city'trendsetter'
- Job fair for veterans, public is tomorrow
- Saturday, November 9, 2013
- Union: City balks at honoring officers
- Veterans Day events
- Friday, November 8, 2013
- Sanborn Regional High graduate killed on highway
- Police take BB gun from boy at school
- Thursday, November 7, 2013
- 'Worst of the worst'
- Thieves take charity donation jar from store
- Vacancy at Haverhill plaza coming Dec. 8
- Agency for adults with disabilities builds new center
- Mass. House passes welfare reform
- Haverhill police log
- Veterans Day observance to give special attention to those who fought in Korea
- Job fair for veterans, public is Tuesday
- Wednesday, November 6, 2013
- Kimball vows to be a political fixture
- Cemetery's latest problem: ATV drug deals
- Haverhill police log
- Salvation Army Red Kettle Drive to start
- Theft victim uses Facebook in effort to track jewelry
- Tuesday, November 5, 2013
- Pink Flamingos on the way
- Fiorentini breezes to record sixth term
- Downtown business owner is new councilor