Police released this photo from a store surveillance camera at the Mobil Mart on South Main Street, showing a man they say is wanted for stealing scratch tickets from the store. 10/31/2012.
Ousted CEO makes offer to take over company
Arthur T. Demoulas' offer to buy the rest of the supermarket chain embroiled in a widespread protest and boycott was met with elation, and then a reality check, protest organizers said Thursday. Demoulas announced his offer Wednesday night, though heContinued ...
Who's Who of the Board of Directors
Members appointed by Arthur S. Demoulas * Arthur S. Demoulas, Boston: Arthur S. is the son of George Demoulas, one of the two brothers who built their parents' mom-and-pop grocery store into a chain of supermarkets. George Demoulas died suddenly of aContinued ...
Longtime Market Basket manager speaks out
Sales at the Londonderry Market Basket, New Hampshire's largest, were down 89 percent Wednesday from a week earlier.Continued ...
- US jury convicts O'Brien in probation hiring case
- DEVELOPING: Probation defendants guilty of racketeering
- Demoulas gets help from pols who've benefited from his largesse
- Haverhill school chief agrees to new, three-year deal
- Mass. Lottery profits beat estimates by $34M
- Read Arthur T. Demoulas' statement
- Arthur T. makes offer to buy Market Basket
- In treasurer's race, Conroy targets Finegold gun vote
- Market Basket dispute benefits local farms
- Assisted-living facility OK'd in Salem
- Wednesday, July 23, 2014
- Market Basket's pressure points
- Proposed development rejected on Showcase site
- Ritzer family statement on Philip Chism assault arraignment
- Chism arraigned in second bathroom attack on a woman
- Pysch patient found after leaving Holy Family ER
- UPDATE: Teacher slaying suspect arraigned on assault charge
- Statement from Market Basket co-CEOs
- Shoppers will get a sales tax holiday, but when?
- UPDATE: Bail set at $250K for teacher slaying suspect
- Firefighters knock down Derry fire
- Council scolds mayor for stifling chief
- Mass ranked first, N.H. fourth in Kids Count report
- Summer school programs becoming popular
- Chism to be arraigned today for attack on DYS worker
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014
- Without Market Basket, less fresh food in Lawrence
- Market Basket standoff 'the ultimate Greek tragedy'
- Market Basket shoppers turn to other stores
- Ousted CEO makes offer to take over company