Town Council grants exception for man to bury his son
After being originally denied by the town, Chris Niland will now be able to bury his son Nicholas in the town cemetery. Nicholas, 18, died after a car crash in Salisbury, Mass., last week.Continued ...
Ex-IT director gets year in prison
LAWRENCE -- The former director of the city's Information Technology Department will spend a year in federal prison and was ordered to pay $465,000 in restitution after he pleaded guilty to cheating Lawrence out of hundreds of thousands of dollars inContinued ...
Thousands due to lose federal unemployment benefits Dec. 28
HAVERHILL -- Arthur Chilingirian, director of ValleyWorks Career Center, is gearing up to assist some of the 58,000 people in Massachusetts who are due to lose their federal unemployment benefits at the end of the month. "It's a bad time of year forContinued ...
- Boy, 10, still recovering from hit-and-run accident
- Highway crews get bad reviews after storm
- Atkinson will get new interim police chief
- Wednesday, December 18, 2013
- Snow grinds traffic to a halt -- except for ATV joy riders
- Breweries growing in New Hampshire
- Poker in the home: Soon could be legal in N.H.
- Steward Health Care workers reach deal
- Tuesday, December 17, 2013
- Three colleges team up to provide a path to education
- SNOW REPORT: Non-essential state workers sent home
- N.H. lawmakers consider bridges, exits naming rights
- Delegates to EPA: Connect all Atkinson homes
- Pelham schools to offer full breakfast
- Solar glare slows Interstate 93 commute
- Plaistow Lions will host Supermarket Sweep
- Monday, December 16, 2013
- Danvers High gets $50K grant after teacher slaying
- Capital Improvement plan brings call for restraint
- First real snowstorm cuffs Merrimack Valley
- Sunday, December 15, 2013
- Photo Slide Show: Digging out
- Fired teachers, Catholic school settle
- Methuen council eyes cash reserves to limit tax hike
- Election and recount costs almost $82K in cop details
- 'Sand Wars'
- Runways to roadways covered by first major storm
- Saturday, December 14, 2013
- Calm before the storm
- Overloaded outlet blamed for fire in 2-family home
- Whittier basketball coach quits
- Insurance exchange numbers growing in N.H.
- Town Council grants exception for man to bury his son