PHOTO SLIDESHOW: Second Suspect Caught
Relief and jubilation for all after the manhunt for the second of two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing was captured in Watertown Friday night.
Former cop arraigned in child sex assault
A former Lawrence police officer, recently acquitted of raping a child in Florida, was arraigned on sexual assault charges yesterday in New Hampshire.Continued ...
Paraplegic held without bail until dangerousness hearing
NEWBURYPORT -- Keith Leavitt sat quietly and nearly motionless in a wheelchair that wasn't his own. He leaned slightly to the left during court proceedings yesterday, his arms and shoulders covered in jackets to keep warm. When asked to sign a courtContinued ...
Newton couple charged with abusing baby
A Newton couple faces felony charges for allegedly abusing their month-old child, leaving the infant with several broken bones.Continued ...
- 3-alarm blaze leaves 12 homeless in Lawrence
- 'Last chance' for Methuen firefighter convicted of DWI, pot possession
- Mega Millions jackpot hits $400M
- Firm fined $90K for illegal dumping in Methuen
- N.H. charities count on tree sales
- Dempsey is Project Bread's 'Hunger Hero'
- Andover selectmen impose 10-day liquor license suspension on Raagini Indian Bistro
- State doles out Community Preservation funds
- Police seek duo in credit card thefts
- High-heel assault charge dismissed after Methuen incident
- A gift for the outdoors: Andover conservation group awarded $62,700 bequest
- Thursday, December 12, 2013
- UPDATE: Fire destroys Monmouth St. multi-family house
- Reams case heads to court today
- Fired teachers ready for legal action
- There's a new game in Lawrence ....
- Derry lawmaker upset about toll cameras
- Mistake delaystax vote
- Police say Haverhill man in wheelchair fired bullets into NH woman's van
- Some N.H. charities struggle to meet need
- Teen overdoses in downtown Andover, rushed to hospital
- Sad Cafe looks to avoid closing
- Police use state grant money to combat underage drinking
- Derry fire leaves 5 homeless
- Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- Reams determined to be reinstated
- 'Person of interest' in grisly murder held on probation violation
- Budget cuts impact N.H. fuel assistance
- Salem selectman exonerated
- Former cop arraigned in child sex assault