CARL RUSSO/Staff photo. A fire started just before midnight at 8 Crescent Drive in Andover, an apartment complex off of Haverhill Street not far from the Andover/North Andover YMCA. The fire appear to start in the basement apartment allowing smoke to fill all three floors of the building. A dozen to 20 people had to evacuate the building and watched Andover firefighters enter the building to fight the fire inside. Andover was assisted on scene and station coverage by North Andover fire as well as station coverage by Tewksbury. Firefighters were able to remove these birds from the building and gave them to this women who took them to a building next door. 11/19/2012.
Consentino comes under fire before election
Questions surround former Atkinson police Chief Philip Consentino in his run for selectmen.Continued ...
Try not to lose sleep over turning clocks forward
Daylight-saving time starts early tomorrow morning, a change that can be a little disruptive to sleep patterns for about a week. When clocks spring forward at 2 a.m. tomorrow, besides finding you're awake a little earlier than you wanted on a weekendContinued ...
Neighbors, rescuers free woman trapped under car
LAWRENCE--Neighbors and firefighters worked together Thursday evening to free a young mother who was trapped under a car after an accident on Marston Street. Police said the 22-year-old woman's twin daughters were inside the Honda Accord when the carContinued ...
- Anderson wants indecent exposure case dismissed
- Legal bill tops $15k in January
- Friday, March 7, 2014
- Kitten killer gets jail sentence
- Sites unveiled for potential Plaistow rail station
- N.H. Senate ups penalty for speeding 100 mph
- Derry teen praised for extinguishing fire
- Opinions mixed over changes to the SAT
- Unclear if Degnan corruption trial will start next week
- 14 Merrimack Valley entrepreneurs feted
- Legislature acts fast on prohibiting 'upskirting'
- Grand jury probes paving work
- N.H. House panel wants protections for pre-buy fuel customers
- Council to question pot center president
- Thursday, March 6, 2014
- UPDATE: Mass. Legislature OKs bill outlawing 'upskirt' photos
- Mass. gained 55,000 jobs in 2013
- Derry teen credited with saving family home
- N.H. House to drivers: Put down the phone
- Advisers had pot license revoked
- Deadline passes with no action at former mill
- This time, local author's voice up for award
- Displaced third-graders get a warm welcome at Windham High
- Pellet gun found in handbag at Lawrence High
- Methuen fire chief calls staffing 'threadbare'
- Study: Windham faces $16M in school facility expenses
- Wednesday, March 5, 2014
- UPDATE: SJC rules 'upskirt' photos not illegal
- SLIDESHOW: CENTRAL VS ANDOVER FEB. 19
- N.H. Senate panel approves gas tax increase
- Consentino comes under fire before election