People were waiting up to 45 minutes to vote at the Valebrook apartment complex in Lawrence, which is home to Precinct B-4. While some people were getting a little impatient, most people were happy to wait.
Store managers commit to quit
Dozens of Market Basket store managers on Monday signed petitions promising to resign if former CEO Arthur T. Demoulas is not reinstated or if the company is sold to another buyer, managers and former employees said. Couriers working for the protestiContinued ...
UPDATE: Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
REVERE, Mass. (AP) — A storm system that wreaked havoc across the eastern half of the U.S. spawned a tornado just north of Boston today, ripping roofs off homes, uprooting dozens of large trees and forcing businesses to close. The tornado — a rarityContinued ...
Flood insurance changes could leave coastal properties vulnerable
BOSTON - Homeowners struggling with rising flood insurance rates will see relief under legislation signed by Gov. Deval Patrick, but industry officials warn the changes could leave hundreds of waterfront properties underinsured. The new law, championContinued ...
- Arrest made in Abigail Hernandez kidnapping
- Man jumped from train bridge
- Tornado damages Revere
- Lawrence man nearly drowns at Water Country
- Sandown girl competes for shot on TV show
- Police: Man hit woman, parked cars, bank
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- Sunday, July 27, 2014
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter
- Saturday, July 26, 2014
- 'Just one of the boys'
- Windham charter school opts for local approval
- Arthur vs. Arthur
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: Expert says Arthur T's return unlikely
- Gateway goes green
- Friday, July 25, 2014
- Rally attracts 10,000 members of the 'family'
- Market Basket board considers purchase offer
- Armed bank robber arrested in North Andover
- Right-to-work law promoted in N.H.
- Londonderry Market Basket workers to 'stay the course'
- PHOTO SLIDESHOW: MARKET BASKET RALLY
- Breakdown lane will be closed for rotary project in Methuen
- UPDATE: Up to 10,000 people estimated at Market Basket rally
- UPDATE: Drama builds today in Market Basket saga
- Gloves are off in 2nd Congressional District GOP primary
- Longtime Market Basket manager speaks out
- Store managers commit to quit