Tammy Brewer loads up her shopping cart with eight bottles of spring water from a special display set up near the front of the store in Market Basket, as Haverhill residents stock up on water Sunday in preparation for the the upcoming storm.
Chism attorney challenges legislation as unconstitutional
DANVERS -- The attorney for the Danvers teen charged with raping and murdering his math teacher last October is arguing that the 1996 state law requiring that he be tried as an adult is unconstitutional. The argument by Philip Chism's attorney comesContinued ...
Arthur T. Demoulas' offer only one under consideration
The offer former Market Basket CEO Arthur T. Demoulas made to purchase the other half of the 71-store private supermarket chain from his cousin's family is the only one currently under consideration, a financial expert close to both sides of the talkContinued ...
Kidnapping suspect held on $1M bail
New Hampshire man charged with kidnapping a teenage girl nine months ago was ordered held on $1 million bail Tuesday as the girl watched from the front row of the courtroom.Continued ...
- Mayor warns of low water pressure due to accident
- Chism attorney wants 'youthful offender' indictments dismissed
- Lawrence man critical after Water Country wave pool rescue
- Market Basket managers say they'll quit unless Arthur T. returns
- County attorney hopeful hasn't voted since 2008
- Neighbors still unconvinced on new dorms
- Police: Man who jumped off railroad bridge may face charges
- MBTA officer charged in Salem, Methuen pursuits
- Monday, July 28, 2014
- Store managers commit to quit
- UPDATE: Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- Flood insurance changes could leave coastal properties vulnerable
- Arrest made in Abigail Hernandez kidnapping
- Man jumped from train bridge
- Tornado damages Revere
- Lawrence man nearly drowns at Water Country
- Sandown girl competes for shot on TV show
- Police: Man hit woman, parked cars, bank
- Protesters, shoppers hunker down for the duration
- Market Basket feud hits local farms hard
- Market Basket shoppers look for food elsewhere
- Bittersweet retirement: Andover's Abbey Bridal to close doors after 35 years of weddings
- Sunday, July 27, 2014
- PHOTO SLIDE SHOW: The Great Nor'Easter
- Saturday, July 26, 2014
- 'Just one of the boys'
- Windham charter school opts for local approval
- Arthur vs. Arthur
- WEB EXCLUSIVE: Expert says Arthur T's return unlikely
- Gateway goes green
- Chism attorney challenges legislation as unconstitutional