- Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Selectmen approve $86.5M budget
NORTH ANDOVER -- The selectmen unanimously approved a budget of $86,504,915 last night. The spending plan, recommended by Town Manager Andrew Maylor, will apply to the fiscal year that begins July 1. As Selectman Tracy Watson noted, "Town Meeting wilContinued ...
N.H., Mass. schools have separate vacations
Many parents, students and businesses appreciate that New Hampshire has different school vacation weeks than Massachusetts.Continued ...
Windham voters to reshape Board of Selectmen
At least one rookie will join the Windham Board of Selectmen after the March 11 election.Continued ...
- Former police chief seeks selectman's seat
- Monday, February 24, 2014
- Harold Ramis dead at 69
- Most towns $1M over snow budgets
- Lawrence High students perform 'In the Heights'
- Marijuana issue returning for legislative debate
- Salem to honor POWS/MIAs
- Prep students build wooden boat
- Sunday, February 23, 2014
- N.H. could see more public cameras
- Lawrence General Hospital announces $72M expansion
- Hotels for the homeless called a 'quagmire'
- Saturday, February 22, 2014
- N.H. bill shifts some jail costs to state
- Heavy rain, snowy roofs cause concern
- Friday, February 21, 2014
- Winter Olympics: Andover's Drew turns in stellar effort
- Three coworkers die in CO incident
- Cold, rising heating costs fuel firewood demand
- City to start new search for solicitor
- Rain could lead to roof damage, collapse
- Seabrook man indicted on burglary charges
- Peabody man faces murder charge
- Thursday, February 20, 2014
- Dick Collins, beloved Andover coach and educator, dies
- Officials release names of CO poisoning victims
- Investigators continue probe in Plaistow deaths
- Probe into pot company's actions urged
- Salem selectmen OK rail trail plan
- Zanni aide exploring run for state rep
- Methuen legal bills top $10K again